Stress Free Me- The Stress Management Seminar
If you are human you experience stress regularly. Want to learn how to run it out before it runs you?
Join this seminar to get the tools and tips that you need for effective stress management Presented by Dr. Judi Cinéas, LCSW.
Find out what you need to know about stress. Understand it so that you can conquer it.
Learn how to identify your warning signs and take preventive action.
Discover ways control stressful situations
Learn ways to turn your stressors into tools for success
Design your personal Stress Management Routine
Stress may be a part of life, but with the right tools how you receive it can be your choice.
There will be plenty of time for Q & A afterwards. Space is limited so don’t wait.
Register today by visiting http://bit.ly/14Eg6AMEvent Cost is $19.97— You can Buy It For A Friend and we’ll send them the participation information.
Got the license ü
Got the office ü
And the clients??? Huh?
That’s where Practice Growing 101 comes in. For new practitioners looking to get started and existing practices in need of a client infusion. Learn some of the basic practice marketing tools they forgot to teach you in school.
- Get 5 sure fire ways to bring new clients to your office
- Discover easy low-cost ways to get the attention of potential clients
- Learn tips for the shy and modest marketer
- Find out how to stay in the game until the tides begin to flow
- Hear how I built a thriving practice in just a few months
Participate in this Tele-Seminar and you’ll get more than your $19.97 worth of knowledge
To invite Dr. Cinéas speak at your next event, please send an email to Info@DrJudiC.com or call 561-Dr-JudiC (375-8342) to speak with our event coordinator.
Look for Dr. Cinéas at a college or university campus near you. Dr. Judi Cinéas will be traveling to share information from her book Six Months to Doctor: How to Complete a Dissertation in Six Months. If you have not received notification that she is coming to your campus, call your Graduate Student Organization and tell them to bring her by.
· Finding Your Passion: The key to loving your life and living your love
· Best You Forward: Make the lasting impression that ends your unemployment
· Unveiling The New You: Reinventing yourself for new opportunities
· The Power Within: Tapping into your internal sources of strength and motivation
· The Greatness of You: Positive attitudes - Positive behaviors - Positive you
· Newer, Stronger and Better: Finding the courage to rebuild after changes
· Self-Care for Movers and Shakers – Making Personal Care a Business Must
“DrJudiC made a lot of sense. I have a lot more experience than I thought”.
“I can already see myself looking at my job search differently now. Like she said, I feel like I got this”
“I felt more confident going to my interview after doing the things you said”.
“It was good. I actually learned some stuff”.
“It’s funny because some of the stuff I knew but I was not doing. I needed the reminder.”
“I needed to hear these things. It’s hard out there”
“Some of the simplest things can make such a big difference. Some time we don’t even think to do them, and other times we just forget. Now I’ll be sure to keep these things in mind and practice.”
“You were so right about step 3. I had an interview where I did not do that… it ended up being a very uncomfortable and awkward meeting.”